What’s the Best Treatment for Hypothyroidism?
What are the Causes of Hypothyroidism?
What is the Best Diet for Hypothyroidism?
What are the Dangers of Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy?
You will find the answers to all of these questions in this fabulous self help book, written by Naturopath and Nurse Vivienne Savill.
Hypothyroidism is an insidious disorder that affects a large number of our population, especially females over 45 years of age.
Hypothyroid symptoms are often misdiagnosed and can be the cause of many other health problems. For example hypothyroidism symptoms can include muscle pain, weight gain, depression and cholesterol imbalance. There are around 45 symptoms of hypothyroidism or low thyroid function.
The long term health risks of untreated low thyroid can be serious and that is why treatment for hypothyroidism is highly recommended, even at a subclinical level.
How to Halt Hypothyroidism, Naturally gives you a proven treatment for hypothyroidism that helps you;
- get your energy and zest for life back
- lose excess weight
- stop the hair loss
- stabilize your abnormal cholesterol levels
- get rid of your depression
- decreases or stops unwanted aches and pains
How to Halt Hypothyroidism, Naturally provides you with;
- The best treatment for hypothyroidism to correct hypothyroid symptoms
- A natural treatment program to stop your hypothyroidism FAST
- A treatment that corrects the causes of hypothyroidism, not just the symptoms
- A guide to help you interpret your hypothyroid blood tests
- Information about hypothyroidism in pregnancy
- A guide to when borderline hypothyroidism treatment is useful
- Treatment of hypothyroidism using readily available herbal supplements
- Nutritional supplements for hypothyroidism that boost energy and correct the body’s imbalances
- A natural treatment for depression and the other thyroid symptoms
- A list of foods for hypothyroidism that promote health
- A list of foods that decrease thyroid function
- A diet for hypothyroidism with over 160 delicious & easy recipes
- Knowledge about which lifestyle patterns are triggering your slow thyroid;
- Lifestyle tools that help with your treatment of hypothyroidism.
Don’t Let This Insidious Disorder Take Away Your Zest For Life.
The Information in How to Halt Hypothyroidism, Naturally
Will Empower You to Take Control of Your Life Again.
Here’s a peek at what your book contains.
ContentsChapter One: How Does the Thyroid Gland Work? What is the Metabolic Rate Examining the Thyroid Normal Thyroid Function The importance of T35 The Occurrence of Hypothyroidism Subclinical hypothyroidism Chapter 2: The Underactive Thyroid Hypothyroidism. Asymptomatic Chronic Autoimmune Thyroiditis Hypothyroidism Signs and Symptoms Hashimoto’s Disease Wilson’s Syndrome Chapter 3: Causes of Hypothyroidism Inadequate Conversion of T4 to T3 Stress and Raised Cortisol Levels Autoimmune Disease Destruction of the thyroid Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Neuroendocrine System (NES) Parathyroid Hormone and Thyroid Feedback Estrogen Excess Oxidative Stress Mineral Deficiencies & Imbalances Selenium Zinc Copper Tyrosine Iodine Iron Other Nutritional FactorsToxicity Heavy Metals Insulin Resistance Parathyroid Antagonism Gluten Intake Post Pregnancy Hypothyroidism Drugs and Reduction of Thyroid Expression Chapter 4: Testing & Interpreting Tests Blood Tests for Thyroid Function Keeping a Record of Your Thyroid Test Result Reference Range for Thyroid & Adrenal Bloods Thyroid Blood Test Interpretation Guide Temperature test Hair Mineral Test
|Iodine Uptake Scan Thyroid Scan Thyroid Ultrasound Other Useful Tests Insulin Resistance & Weight Gain Cardiovascular Changes Chapter 5 Complications of Hypothyroidism Depression & Mood Disturbances Anti-ageing Hormones Diabetes Digestive Symptoms Muscular Symptoms Surgical Complications and Thyroid Function Pregnancy and Foetal Issues Fertility & Reproduction Chapter 6 Treatment of Hypothyroidism Addressing Each Side of the Health Triad Correcting the Triggers of Hypothyroidism Lifestyle Management of Hypothyroidism Smoking Environmental toxins Water Safety Exercise Attaining a Health Body Weight Stress Management Medical Treatment of Hypothyroidism Herbal Pharmacy for Thyroid Function Herbal & Nutritional Pharmacy for Other Symptoms Acupressure Goitrogenic Foods and Thyroid Function Brassica’s and Thyroid Soy and Thyroid Function Mineral Deficiencies Dietary Guidelines Foods that suppress thyroid function Cereal and grain alternatives Gluten flour alternatives Controlling Carbohydrate Content RECIPES Breakfast Lunch Soup Sauces and marinades Pesto, spreads and dips Vegetables Seafood Meat dishes Drinks|
If you are serious about controlling your hypothyroidism symptoms you need to identify your causes of hypothyroidism then TAKE ACTION.
Make no mistake, controlling this disorder takes commitment and perserverance on your part.
In fact healing will take many months.
But if you don’t take control now, your symptoms of hypothyroidism may get worse and your health will progressively deteriorate.
To kick start your health back into shape, you now have 2 options.
Firstly you can download How to Halt Hypothyroidism, Naturally and get instant access via a PDF download
Or if you want something you can put on your bookshelf for future reference, you can now purchase a hard copy.
DON’T DELAY – YOUR HEALTH IS PRECIOUS!
Naturopath and Registered Nurse