Or Will You Allow Yourself to Become Another Statistic?Overview
Metabolic Syndrome (MetS) is a dangerous condition that is feeding the number one killer diseases of our modern society. Insulin resistance, raised blood pressure and blood sugar, abnormal cholesterol levels, some cancers, Alzheimer’s Disease and even male and female fertility problems are related to this disorder.
When you have Metabolic Syndrome or Syndrome X, your risk of heart disease and diabetes are increased by around 30 times. As obesity rates increase so to does the risk of Metabolic Syndrome. In the USA, one study found that 1/3 of both males and females in the 50 to 59 year age groups had MetS and in the 60 to 69 year old group this risk was even greater.
The good news is, this is a treatable disorder, that requires simple lifestyle and dietary changes to return your body to good health again.
How to Stop Metabolic Syndrome, Naturally provides you with:
- A cure for metabolic syndrome that doesn’t require drugs
- The metabolic syndrome early warning signs
- A guide to how to treat and prevent metabolic syndrome
- A program to decrease excess body fat, cholesterol, high blood pressure & blood sugar, FAST
- An understanding of the impact of Metabolic Syndrome and how to reverse it
- The differences between metabolic syndrome vs diabetes mellitus
- Instructions on what to have tested and how to diagnose Metabolic Syndrome
- A strategy to improve Polycystic Ovaries, impotence, sleep apnoea & other health issues
- The truth – how your excess weight is speeding up ageing and producing life threatening, debilitating disease
- A guide to the nutrients and herbs that correct the symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Lists of which foods to eat with syndrome X and which to avoid
- Advice on positive lifestyle interventions that help control insulin resistance and MetS;
- A diet for syndrome X or Metabolic Syndrome that is easy to stick to
- A diet that is also a heart healthy diet and a diabetic cookbook
- Over 165 delicious Low Glycaemic Load recipes to shed the fat and promote muscle growth.
|Chapter 1: Metabolic Syndrome History What is Metabolic Syndrome How Common is Metabolic Syndrome Obesity – A Leading Cause of MetS Chapter 2: The Impact of MetS & Insulin Resistance What is Insulin Resistance The Role of Insulin in the Body Insulin Resistance – The Leading Cause of Modern Disease The Effects of Insulin Resistance on the Cardiovascular System Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes Diabetic Complications Type 3Diabetes and Brain Health Complications of Insulin Resistance Male Reproductive Health and Obesity Sleep Disorders in MetS Skin changes Chapter 3: Diagnosing Metabolic Syndrome Calculating Your Risk Definitions and Criteria for MetS Other Symptoms to Look For Chapter 4: Testing Chapter 5: Foods that Promote Insulin Resistance & MetS Which Foods Promote Insulin Resistance||Soft Drink Consumption Fructose Causes Insulin Resistance Fats & Insulin Resistance Chapter 6: Treatment Exercise Food as Medicine Medications to stabilize MetS Treatment plan Fostering the Mindset for Healing Eating program Commitment Agreement Eating Do’s and Don’ts Shopping List 14 Day Sample Eating Plan Recipes Breakfast Soups Vegetables Lunch Salads Sauces, Marinades, Jams, Dressings Dinner Entertaining Desserts Drinks|
Metabolic Syndrome is a silent disease. Many of the symptoms such as a bit too much tummy fat are easily ignored until you reach the point where serious health problems occur. By exchanging bad dietary and lifestyle habits for better ones, you are acknowledging that your life is a precious one that really is worth saving. To stay on the path of wellness, to avoid premature ageing and lead an active, good quality life – you need to act sooner rather than later.
Naturopath and Registered Nurse