What is the Recipe to Health?
According to the dictionary a recipe is:
1. A set of directions with a list of ingredients for making or preparing something, especially food.
2. A formula or procedure that is followed as a means to a desired end: a recipe for success.
3. A medical prescription.
Recipe to Health is all of the above.
Enjoy reading healthy eating and lifestyle tips by naturopath and nurse, Vivienne Savill.
For those of you with health problems, have a look at the Health Bookshop. Vivienne’s books contain easy to follow eating and lifestyle tips to help you achieve good health. Each book is loaded with research based information about naturally treating health disorders, which supplements will help you and things that you can do at home. These health plans are used in Vivienne’s clinic each day and have proven their success. When you purchase a book you will learn;
- what foods to avoid;
- what foods you should eat more of;
- which herbs will help you back to health;
- which nutrient deficiencies commonly trigger your health problem;
- what are the signs and symptoms of your disorder
- what other health problems can be linked to this issue
- how to cook delicious recipes that help you heal.
Just like the perfect dinner, good health doesn’t just happen.
A recipe to health comes with a list of necessary ingredients and equipment. It comes with timely instructions, that if not followed can cause havoc. A recipe tells you how to test and what to do if things aren’t working out. And a recipe always requires that you “do something” – after all, the perfect dinner won’t make itself. Like making the perfect dinner, perfect health requires knowledge, tools, activity, specific ingredients, testing and often some corrections.